I bought this dress last year and wore it for my wedding ceremony and reception a few months ago. I love it! It’s a BEAUTIFUL strapless satin organza ballgown in ivory with antique lace. It has a waist sash and chapel-length train.
I bought it from David’s Bridal, here is more information: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Satin-Organza-Gown-with-Antique-Lace-MS251001
Please contact me if you’d like to see more pictures or want more information.
- Alterations: The hem is altered to fit a 5'5" person in flats. Altered to include bustle. The bodice and train are unaltered.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned, but is in good condition. It is stored in a box in a dark closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.