It was the first dress I tried and I felt in love with it. I tried other dresses afterwards but none of them compared to this one. The fit is incredible; you get the smallest waist ever! I wore it to the reception and was able to dance all night. It’s a regal satin ivory fabric with silver embroidery integrated belt and chapel train that can be tuck in after the ceremony. Its fit-n-flare, sweetheart neckline, open back, and drop waist. Rhinestones, gems, AB crystals, bugle and seed beads. Buttons along zipper.
- Alterations: The dress was professionally altered at the bridal store that I bought it to fit me (size 2 street size). I also wanted more volume at the bottom so I had them add a petticoat underneath. The dress is in great condition, the only thing that you would need to get fix is that some of the back buttons along the zipper are missing.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and preserved. It is in a nice box ready to ship. Veil not included.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.