This dress has never been used. I bought it in April 2014 and decided to go with a fit and flare dress with a train instead. The tags are still on this dress and I have tried it on once in the bridal shop. I am 5’4 so this dress was ankle length on me and looks like a ballgown style, but would be a perfect tea length dress for a taller person, with the right full petticoat. The dress is a size 12, but fit me like a 10 (the size I was in every David’s Bridal dress.) This dress is Ivory with floral appliques on the bodice and a few throughout the tulle skirt. There is also a little bead work on the bodice. This dress is perfect for someone who does not want a train or to bother with alterations to the hemline.
- Alterations: none
- Preservation Method: Has been stored in a garment bag from the bridal shop.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.