I bought this dress secondhand with the intention of storing it in case I got engaged. By the time I did get engaged over a year later the dress didn’t suit the style of wedding we were planning and ended up being too big. It was never worn by the previous owner and worn by me twice, for pictures each time and taken off after a max of fifteen minutes. It has a full length train and beautiful beading on the bodice.
- Alterations: I have done no alterations to this dress. If I remember correctly, it came back from the cleaner with some spots on the bottom hem (that will teach me to use a cheap dry cleaner!)
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned (see note above however) and still in the plastic with their receipt on it. It's been hanging in various closets in it's plastic bag for a couple years now, so it could probably use a legitimately good professional cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.