This dress was love at first sight. Contemporary and traditional, the drop waist elongated my torso and the elegant train added glamour to my walk down the aisle. The simple elegance of this dress allows for statement jewelry and accessories.
The compliments on wedding day were amazing, bringing truth to the old adage, “it’s all about the dress!” I lost count of how many times I heard, “I love your dress!” and “you look beautiful!” But the best of all was seeing my flower girls look up in awe and flash beaming smiles when they saw me for the first time, my husband lean over at the alter and whisper, “you look beautiful” and hear the gasps in the lobby as we checked into the hotel for our first night as a married couple. This dress truly helped me make my wedding day the best day of my life and I wish another bride the same experience!
- Alterations: Originally, this dress was a size 10. Alterations have made it a size 2.
- Preservation Method: This dress was cleaned using a special chemical cleaning method. There are no stains, this dress looks exactly like the day I brought it home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.