I bought this dress from the bridal boutique in downtown Tacoma called “The Wedding Bell”. I paid $1,000 for it, and am asking $400. It has only been worn the one time, and I am hoping another bride will get to enjoy it as much as I did on my wedding day! I just had the dress professionally cleaned, and it is as good as new.
- Alterations: It is a size 8, but I did have it tailored to my body. I am 5'7", and this dress would best fit a size 6-8. There is no damage, cleaned and looks new.
- Preservation Method: I did not have it preserved in a box. It has been hanging in a closet since October 2010, and was just professionally cleaned June 2014.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Puyallup, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.