I tried on over 50 dresses trying to find the perfect one. As soon as I saw this one in a little boutique in Montreal, I knew my long search was over. It is from a local designer in Montreal and the work is impeccable. You wouldn’t have to worry about someone else having the same dress as you as this is essentially one of a kind.
I love the pale champaign edging at the bodice and train, as well as the elaborate beadwork. The train is a real showstopper.
This is a timeless, classic style that will withstand the test of time and still look beautiful when your grandchildren look at your wedding pictures. I can provide additional pictures and am open to reasonable offers.
- Alterations: It came with a zippered back which I had turned into a corset back. I also had pick-ups added for the train to create an over bustle which really shows off the stunning design.
- Preservation Method: It has not been preserved. It's been stored at my parents' house and is still in excellent condition with only minor dirt from the wedding day which will easily come out when dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.