This dress was purchased at Moni’s Bridal Boutique in Manassas, VA in October of 2012 for my June 1, 2013 wedding. I truly had “the moment,” and it completely caught me off guard. The style was designed specifically for sale at Moni’s. The gown was purchased as part of the boutique’s end of season sample sale.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: Alterations performed include hemming and the addition of a French-style bustle. I stand just shy of five feet, four inches tall, and I wore no shoes to the wedding, so the bride who wears this gown next will most certainly need to be petite. Also, due to the flower detail around the hemline, it was shortened from the waistline, cut below the sash. The bustle will need to be partially repaired, as one of the securing strings ripped loose over the course of the day.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Floral, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The gown will be cleaned, but has not otherwise been preserved in any way.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Centreville, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.