I had the neckline of this Forever Yours lace wedding dress rebuilt to mimic Monique Lhuillier’s Scarlet dress. It turned out beautifully, and I would not change a thing about it. I included a champagne sash during my reception, which worked beautifully with the dress (front and back photos included). If you would like to purchase the sash with the dress, the link is here: http://www.tradesy.com/weddings/bridal-jewelry-and-accessories/satin-sash-wide-satin-champagne-sash-375480 Please contact me with any questions. I hope someone else can enjoy this dress as much as I did!
- Alterations: The dress (size 2) was taken in some in the cheat and waist area (I'm typically a size 0 in dresses). I am 5'5" and the length was altered to fit my 3" heels.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and stored for the past year in its garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.