My dress is a Monique Lhuillier Monet with French Alencon lace. It’s strapless with a slight sweetheart style and train. The Ivory French Alencon lace has a silk, latte slip underneath. Ivory pearl buttons run down the back of the dress and there are fastners hidden to French bustle the dress at the reception. I bought both my dress and my veil brand new from Carine’s Bridal Atelier in Washington, DC.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 6'1
- Alterations: I went to Diana's Couture and Bridal in Georgetown, DC for my alterations. I had her alter the neckline so it was more sweetheart shaped. She let out a little length toward the bottom as I am tall (6'0). She also added lace trim to my veil to match my dress and made a champagne sash to match.
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: My gown was professionally dry cleaned and preserved soon after my wedding to ensure it stays in mint condition.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.