This is a STUNNING and unique Reem Acra gown. It is in impeccable condition. The gown has two layers – ivory silk with a sheer overlay hand sewn and embellished with real pearls. There are gorgeous silver embroidered straps. The gown is lightweight and very comfortable.
The original price of the gown was $7,200. I purchased it for $3,700 as it was a clearance sale of a previous year’s collection.
I wore the gown for 9 hours only. There are no stains and no tears, no blemishes and it looks perfectly new.
You will feel like a runway model in this gown. It is so elegant. This is a perfect choice for the bride who wants an original, old-world glamorous look.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: The gown is a size 2 and the length was altered length to fit my 5'4" frame with 4" wedges. The gown was not taken in from the rib cage downwards. The gown was slightly taken in around the bust to accommodate a size 34 bust. No padding was added to the bust area. The bust will fit an A-C cup, depending on the padding of the bra used.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous
- Preservation Method: The gown was hand specialty cleaned and preserved by the most reputable dress cleaner in the Washington DC area.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.