This dress was bought at an Alfred Angelo boutique in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, PA. I saw this dress advertised in a Martha Stewart bridal magazine and absolutely loved it. As soon as I tried it on I knew it was perfect for me and my wedding style (rustic vintage). It is the most comfortable dress I’ve ever worn (soft and lightweight). It was only worn once for the entire ceremony and it was a perfectly sunny day. There are no wine or food stains on the dress and I’m sad to part with it, but I don’t want it to waste away in my closet. It deserves better! It comes in two pieces (silk under layer and lace outer layer) and is a “street-size” 4.
- Alterations: The only alterations the dress has is a French/waterfall bustle and 2 B-sized cups inserted.
- Preservation Method: My wedding was in October and I haven't had the garment cleaned yet. It is hanging in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Titusville, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.