I bought this dress at a local bridal boutique on my second day of dress-hunting. I had tried 2 or 3 dresses at another store but wasn’t moved by any of them. My consultant asked what I was looking for and brought me this one to try along with several others. When I saw it on the hanger I wasn’t impressed. When I put it on and looked in the mirror I said, “This is what a wedding dress is supposed to look like!” The bustled flower detail on bust and side hip are especially classy. It is advertised as pale ivory, but is actually white. The boutique’s owner told me it’s a Silky Dupioni with a little polyester added. (Not sure what “street size” is vs. label, so have entered label size for both.)
I am including the veil also – simple with beading along the edge about every 2 1/2 inches.
I will pay shipping to anywhere in the CONTINENTAL U.S.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I added 1-inch straps and had cups sewn in.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: No preservation. Dress has been professionally cleaned. Veil not cleaned; no stains. Not worn for long - the ceremony was no more than an hour and the reception was maybe 2 1/2 hrs.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.