My Mischa is a beautiful fit-to-flare satin gown with beaded lace appliques on an English netting overlay, crystal buttons down the back zipper, and a generous train. Includes an English netting halter that buttons in and a one-point American/over bustle. I absolutely loved wearing this dream gown.
Any questions, etc. please ask!
- Alterations: Original size was 10, but I paid $600 pro alterations to custom fit the gown to a street size of 0. The length is unchanged.
- Preservation Method: Still in great condition, as I only wore her for 4 hours on my wedding day and for 20 minutes outside. Specifically, there is some dirt on the inside of the bottom hem, not visible from the outside and certainly can be cleaned. A few of the beads on the lace appliques are loose as well. Since the wedding, has not been dry cleaned or preserved, but has been stored in breathable, bleach-free canvas garment bag since I have had her.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.