My wedding is very close so the bridal salon was nice enough to sell me the dress as is. I fell in love with this dress even though it was twice my size. I thought I would be able to alter it but unfortunately it was just too big to alter correctly. I paid 400 dollars less than the retail price of this dress because it was a sample size. It has not been used yet. The original tags are still on the dress . It does not need to be cleaned and the beading and fabric are in perfect condition. . This dress is gorgeous and in perfect condition , the only problem is that it does not fit.
- Alterations: Enter details here regarding any alterations or additions made, any damage to the dress, etc...
- Preservation Method: Enter details here including how it was cleaned, how it was stored, etc...
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: everett, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.