I fell in love with Miranda the first time I tried her on in San Francisco. Retail was $5200! I had the hardest time finding a preowned or sample Miranda with a latte slip (most I found had white slips). I finally found a sample dress that was in amazing condition, now I’m passing it along to another bride.
This dress is made entirely of ivory re-embroidered Alencon lace with a latte silk underlay, the lace is absolutely beautiful.
Video footage here: http://vimeo.com/56616321
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed to fit someone 5'9" (with shoes on) and the back was lowered about an inch (easily reversed by changing the zipper) to accommodate a 36C bust more modestly. This adjustment creates slightly deeper v without ruining the shape of the dress. 3 point bustle included.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned by a local professional after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mountain View, CA, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.