Beautiful Monique Lhullier Ivory Lace Dress with Champagne Silk Sash with Flower Corsage and Veil. Only worn for 6 hours at my wedding. Bought in the UK in 2008.
Original price 5000 (Sterling). I wore this dress once, it is in excellent condition with no tears or stains – like new. It was incredibly comfortable and easy to wear, and obviously a gorgeous dress. French lace with subtle contrast between the ivory lace and the latte silk lining. I am in love with this dress but don’t want it to just sit in the closet.
More details on exact size: Its in beautiful condition.
Color Shades of White, Shades of Ivory
Color: Ivory lace with Latte Slip
This dress is made entirely of ivory re-embroidered Alencon lace with a latte silk underlay, the lace is absolutely beautiful and 100% Made in France. All you ever wanted to know about the lace can be found on this website: http://lace.lacefairy.com/Lace/ID/AlenconID.html
- Alterations: No alterations made
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned immediately after it was worn. Is sealed and protected in specially purchased plastic and satin fil
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dublin, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.