This dress is brand new and has never been worn. It’s the Miraflores dress made by Hitherto exclusively for BHLDN. It was purchased online from BHLDN in 2012 to be used as a wedding dress but the wedding was cancelled. The dress has since been hanging lonely inside a canvas garment bag in clean, dry, smoke free home. It’s made of silk organza and has a removable bow belt. The bow can be worn in the front or back, or can be removed altogether. It has pleated detailing on the cap sleeves and skirt, and has pockets on the front. The full skirt has multiple layers, and the dress zips up in the back. It falls 20″ from your natural waist, hitting above the knee. The color is “parchment”, and could be described as a soft off-white.
The measurements for this dress are: 36″ – 38″ bust, 28″ waist)
- Alterations: No alterations have been made, and there is no damage as this dress has never been worn.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been kept in a clean canvas garment bag in the closet of a dry, smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Windsor, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.