I fell in love with this dress on another bride from a picture on Pinterest. she was absolutely stunning!! I tried on 50+ dresses before I tired on the Mirabella and had not been “in love” with a dress until I put it on!!! I knew immediately that I had found “the one”. The neckline was romantic and scooped in such a detailed way that had been lacking in other designers. The lace up backing also went with the whole romantic, but classic design. The tulle makes you feel like a princess without being too much, and the asymmetrical design of the beading and floral overlay makes the dress unique and not so cookie cutter way. I know it was my wedding day, but I had so many people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. This dress will flatter all body types! The color is “light gold”, but it’s more of an antique ivory, it seemed to flatter my fair skin tone better.
- Alterations: The dress was altered for length to just barely brush the ground. I'm 5"7" and had 3 inch heels for a reference. I also had the buttons added for a bustle and for the overlay so that it bustles in a more elegant way. The dress was also altered along the bust so "the gap" would not happen when bending over. I'm a 36C and it just altered the dress so that I didn't flash my guests every time I bent down to hug them.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been dry cleaned only. No preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boise, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.