The dress is in Chicago, IL. I was married in Paris, France in March 2013 with this gorgeous gown.
Jenny Packham Minerva gown in a Label Size 10. I am a street size 4-6.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34 inches
- Waist: 27.5 inches
- Hips: 35 inches
- Height with Shoes: 5'11"
- Alterations: Minimal alterations. The straps were pulled up (but were just folded over and not cut). Can be easily pulled up or moved down. The tulle (not the silk) was cut by less than a third of an inch on the front. The actual length of the dress as well as the back (tulle and silk) was untouched. A very thin piece of identical lace was sown to the existing lace to cover the chest a bit more. The lace can easily be removed with no damage to the dress. No other alterations were made as the dress fit like a glove. I am 5'7, but wore 4.5 inch heels, making me 5'11.5." During the reception people kept stepping on the bottom of the dress, and there are some heel holes on the tulle towards the end of it. Because of the layers, none of this can actually be seen (not visible, unless you go layer by layer looking for it, in which case you will have a hard time finding it as well). But, if you want the dress to be perfect (which I completely understand), then ideally, the bride should be 5'10" with heels, and the tulle should be shortened by about half an inch, to remove the heel marks on the bottom. I am happy to send you private pictures of the dress as well as live video.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professional cleaning and preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: 75004,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.