My husband and I were married this past July and I remember how hard it was to find a dress for a great price that I really loved. So I thought I would help out some beautiful bride-to-be by selling her my dress for a reasonable price. I have been very fortunate to have had a beautiful wedding and a wonderful marriage and hope to pass on these blessings with the dress.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: The dress has been altered slightly in length to hit the floor at my hight of 5'10 plus 1-2" for shoes. It has also been taken in around the waist so it fits somewhere between a 6 and 4 (dress size). The internal shirred skirt has been lined on the bottom with horse hair so it will not get caught on your feet when you walk. Cups have been added so you do not have to wear a bra. The alterations were done by a Designer Touch in Orange, Ca. https://www.facebook.com/designertouchgroup All alterations add a $500 value to the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned/pressed and stored in a garment bag. It is in great condition
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: fountain valley,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.