Designed by Wtoo. V line on back. Top half is more fitting and bottom half skirt is more full. 100% Silk/100% Polyester. Purchased at Lasting Bridal Couture of Addison (I have original receipt) for my wedding in Dallas that was on September 29, 2012. It has only been worn twice (once for Bridal Portraits and once for wedding) and there are no stains, tears or any damage. VERY good condition. Would recommend that it be dry cleaned at a quality place before use. This dress was super comfortable for such an important and long day! I would love to pass this on to someone else who can enjoy it just as much as I did. Please contact me if you have more questions. Thanks!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: Touches floor and extends on floor with shoes
- Alterations: Had dress taken in on sides under bust, etc. Also had bra cups added in top so that the neckline was more fitting and didn't come open while dancing at the reception. Had hemmed a little bit too on bottom and top layers of skirt.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I have kept it in dress bag hanging up since the wedding. Bridal shop provided me with wedding gown cover/bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.