I loved this dress! It was so me. If you’re a woman who loves a sweetheart/strapless dress, pockets, a more fitting top and a voluminous skirt, and a v-shaped back of the dress, then you will love it! I was all about being comfy on my wedding day and it was exactly that. I bought this dress at Lasting Bridal Couture boutique in Addison. They had great Customer Service each time I went. I have only worn this dress twice–once for my bridal pictures and once for the wedding day (ceremony and reception).
- Alterations: I had the dress length hemmed on all layers of skirt and the waist area taken in a bit. I also had bra cups installed into the dress as seen in the picture. There is no damage to the dress. It just needs steam cleaning to get some wrinkles out from being in the garment bag.
- Preservation Method: My dress was cleaned by Lasting Bridal Couture boutique between my bridal portraits being taken and before the wedding. Ever since the wedding day, the dress has been stored in a garment bag in my closet that is in an air conditioned apartment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.