I bought this dress at Victorian Rose Bridal for my September wedding. I purchased a Tara Keely applique(product number 2206) for $450 and a Jim Hjelm Ivory sash (product number 8763) for $240. I also have the original flower that comes with the dress if you prefer to use that.
- Alterations: Two bust pleats were put in to nip in the bust. I also had a bustle put in. The train folds beautifully into the back of the skirt.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned and it is wrapped in the dry cleaner's packaging
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.