My favorite detail about Mimi (Wtoo 15828) were the pockets! The dress has a pleated bodice with sweetheart neckline, shirred skirt, zippered back with fabric-covered buttons, and a chapel length train. I wore this dress without accessories for a simple, elegant look at our July 2013 outdoor wedding, but it is so classic that it could easily be accessorized for a more formal venue too. The fabric was comfortable even in the summer heat. Included are a hoop skirt for a ballgown profile and the original flower seen on the model. It has been hemmed and bustled, best for someone who is petite or planning to wear flats.
- Alterations: Hemmed, 4-button bustle.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned, not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: NORMAN, OK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.