Beautiful classic dress. Elegant and romantic. I had 4 people help me pick out the dress, all 4 with very different tastes and this was a clear favorite for all of them. I got so many compliments on my dress–I felt like a princess on my wedding day! The layers are amazing and make you feel and look like you are floating. The train is also just right–not too long, not too short. In pristine shape as I only wore it for a few hours before I switched into another gown.
The original dress comes with a flower sash (as shown in the model picture). I asked the designer to not sew this on to the dress. I used a rhinestone sash instead. Sash not included in the sale.
Modified sweetheart–not as deep as sweetheart. I would describe it as a dip?
Satin upper, organza layers below
zipper back that’s hidden as it’s covered with buttons (the typical buttons you see on the back of wedding dresses–so pretty and elegant!)
Feel free to email me for more pictures!
Bridal size: 8 (The bridal salon told me Mikaella dresses tend to run small–this is actually a street size 4)
Street size: 4
Bust: 34 (I took this in slightly to hug my chest better, so maybe 33)
Height: ~5’9 to 5’10 (I’m 5’5 and had 4-inch heels). If you undo the hem, probably around 5’11.
- Alterations: I had the dress hemmed ~1 inch from the original length. I am 5'5 and wore 4 inch heels and the dress still covered the the floor so I'm guessing it's around 5'9 - 5'10 in length. You can unhem and bring the gown back to the original length. I also had gel cups sewn in to the dress (you can remove if desired) and had the dress brought in slightly on the sides to hug my chest better. Beautiful one-button bustle. Super easy to bustle and hidden inside the organza layers--you can't see it at all and you can't even tell the dress is bustled! Blends beautifully :)
- Preservation Method: Stored carefully in the original breathable garment bag, hung in closet on it's own--not touching anything else. I did not dry clean the dress as it is in pristine condition. Only spots that might need to be cleaned are where it touches the ground at the bottom of the dress / the hem.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.