I bought my dress in a little shop in Canandaigua, NY for my wedding at Belhurst Castle on June 9, 2012. It was exactly what I wanted for our special day; I loved that I was able to find a dress with pick-ups that was still the slimming fit and flare shape.
- Alterations: I'm 5'9", so I didn't have to touch the hem. The only alteration I had done was adding cups into the chest just to give a bit more support. I opted to remove the flower and instead added a brooche to accentuate my waist. I had the pin removed from the brooche and asked my seamstress to sew it to the dress with very thin, clear thread (which was perfect because it didn’t leave a mark after I removed it!). I am going to keep the brooche as a keepsake, but I highly recommend doing the same if you want a unique pop!
- Preservation Method: I have stored my dress in the original bag and box it came in (which I will also include in your shipment!).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.