The dress was bought at David’s Bridal and worn for my wedding in September of 2013. I fell in love with it because of all the beading and lace. It wasn’t starch white, which I discovered did not look good with my complexion. The ivory color, with the hints of gold and silver really popped. It also really flattered my body, especially hiding my love handles. I’m not a size 0 like the model but it is truly a beautiful dress. I hope you can feel the same happiness I felt when trying it on.
- Alterations: No alterations were made, it fit perfectly. The only addition was a French bustle, which is easy to do because the strings are numbered.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and just picked up from the dry cleaner all wrapped up.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wakefield, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.