I bought this dress from a shop as a store sample dress but I DID NOT wear this at my wedding. I ended up finding a dress that I loved more. So the dress has been tried on in the store, however NEVER worn. In great condition, beautiful lace dress with gorgeous train. Ivory color. A-line skirt. The dress does not have tags/labels since it was a store sample. No stains/tears or wear at all. Size 12.
Selling dress with belt – beaded applique on ivory satin ribbon (ties in back). Looks gorgeous with the dress (the ivory of the satin ribbon is slightly darker than the ivory of the dress and adds just the right amount of contrast). Adds a gorgeous, vintage-style touch. Originally paid $150 – belt also never worn. Belt included in listed price of dress. (NOTE – this is not the exact belt pictured in the first stock photo).
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 17
- Waist: 16
- Hips: ~19-20
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: NOTE: I did have it altered once (before I found a second dress) - it is altered to height of 5'4" with flats (dress is 50" measured from top of dress to shortest part of bottom hem). All other alterations were removed by professional wedding dress seamstress - absolutely no damage done to dress (so dress is now back to original fit except for length). See measurements for more accurate fit info - all measurements were taken with dress laying flat. Please message me with any questions or if you'd like any more pictures!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Stored in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.