Measurements on the hanger: Chest 37″ Waist 29″ Hips 36″. The measurement from the bottom of the sweetheart dip to the floor is 51″. This dress screams DRAMA and was my favorite of my two bridal looks! Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress collection Fall 2012 – discontinued style – they didn’t make many of these gorgeous gowns! Originally sold for $1270-$1498 plus local tax depending on the bridal boutique. This dress is bridal size 8, though it is more likely to fit a street size 4-6. Soft shimmer satin is asymmetrically pleated across the dropped waist bodice and gently gathered through an A-line skirt (drop waist), while a vintage-inspired Swarovski crystal embellishment draws your eye to the side hip. Sweetheart neckline finished with corset closure. This dress looks exceedingly expensive and a very heavy/quality fabric. There is a touch of dirt on the underside of the dress in a few places, which happens to any dress as you walk down the aisle. It is in otherwise pristine condition as is easily dry cleaned which you will want to do just before your ceremony. The dress was altered to fit my 5′ 2″ frame, though the additional fabric has only been tucked and sewn, not cut, so that it can be let out again. I wore this with an inexpensive mermaid petticoat which I will include at no charge with purchase of the dress. You will not have to worry about any other undergarments such as a bra as the dress is double lined – I am beyond well-endowed and felt very secure due to the exquisite craftsmanship of the bodice. Very dramatic look without a dramatic price.
- Alterations: Slightly taken up in the front and in on the sides. My measurements on wedding day were 34DD, 27", 35". The corset back gives you a lot of play in the fit. This dress will properly fit a street size 4-8.
- Preservation Method: The dress was only worn for bridal portraits and the 15 minute ceremony. Both were indoors. I chose a second look for my reception. There is some dirt on the bottom of the dress that easily rubs off with a baby wipe. You will undoubtedly want to get the dress cleaned and steamed just before your wedding as I did. It is stored in a plastic garment bag in a non-smoking and pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.