This was my dream dress. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any licensed sellers nearby, and I was unfamiliar with “wedding dress size” vs. “street size.” I found the dress on eBay from a wedding dress boutique in Pennsylvania. It had been a sample dress and was in great condition, so I bought it. Unfortunately, it did not fit, and I did not lose the weight to fit into it. It’s been in a garment bag in my closet ever since. It is still in great condition.
- Alterations: The dress has not been altered at all. As mentioned above, it was a sample dress. There is a small tear on the back of the bow that sits at the hip. It is not visible from the front or when the dress is being worn, and would be a very easy fix. It has been stored in a very large garment bag meant for wedding dresses, so the skirt will need to be steamed.
- Preservation Method: It has been in a garment bag in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rogers, AR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.