I love this dress. It is absolutely beautiful on, and I got so many compliments about how expensive it looked. I really loved the Lazaro and Pnina dresses but just couldn’t afford them, but with this dress I felt like I got that same look. It feels great on, and its easy to walk and sit in, but it still hugs your shape and makes you feel beautiful.
I am selling the sash that I also wore with this dress. I do not have the receipt from the store, but I do have the original tags and certificate from Maggie Sottero with the dress. I paid well over $1800 for everything, but I am asking 1300 obo.
- Alterations: The dress in the store was a 4 and fit perfect, so this one was ordered in a 4 as well but fit much larger. I did have the sides taken in, but it still fits exactly like the sample 4 did. I did not alter the length at all. I did have some nude mesh cups sewn in, but left the top of this dress unlined as that is half the beauty in this dress. This dress is also a corset back, which is perfect because you don't have to worry about having it fitted exactly as you can adjust the back when tying it up to fit you.
- Preservation Method: This dress can either be cleaned, or I can take some money off the asking price and send it to you and let you take care of the cleaning. The whole dress is spotless, just the bottom train is slightly dirty from walking around all night.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , NV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.