I bought this breathtaking Edgardo Bonilla at Kleinfeld and it is truly spectacular. Even the cameramen that were there filming Say Yes to the Dress came over to my mother and told her they wished they were filming me instead. It is classic and traditional, very Grace Kelly. It is ball gown in shape, bateau neckline, and dropped waist. It has a fitted silk bodice with lace illusion neckline overlay. The bodice has hand appliquéd lace florets on it, which I had tucked with a seam here and there to smooth.
I wore it to the ceremony in a beautiful, century old rock church in a small town. I changed to a different dress for the reception so it has barely been worn. I added four inches of length to the train and wore a cathedral length lace trimmed veil (also available).
If you are seriously interested, please let me know and I will send you the short wedding video so you can see the dress in better detail.
- Alterations: I added four inches of length to the train and took in the waist a little bit.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and preserved immediately following the ceremony (along with the lace bolero and the lace veil) and is not stored in a protective box in a temperature controlled room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.