This was my dream dress. The top is so beautiful with the corset and sheer fabric, its only slightly transparent, and paired with the belt it just made this dress. I loved the fit, it was like a mermaid fit, but since it was just a fit n flare, this dress was comfortable and easy to walk in.
I got so many compliments on this dress, but I feel its no good just sitting in a closet. We planned on doing a trash the dress session, but it never happened, hence this has just been hanging in my closet for the past 6 months. I feel its time to move on to a new home :)
- Alterations: I tried on a size 4 in the store that fit perfect, and when I got the actual dress in a 4 it fit more like the 6. So I did have the sides altered and brought in, and a bustle was also added, but no length was taken off the original length. The alterations lady did add in some nude mesh in the bust area so that you could not see through, you also can't see any outline or color variations with the mesh as you could with some nude cups, so that was an upgraded alteration. I am listing both the dress with the belt I purchased, and the original sash it came with. I also have both the thicker, and thinner corset laces, and some padding that can be sewn into the bust if needed that came with the dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not yet been cleaned because the only part that got dirty is the bottom underneath, and a small area on the train. Since this dress was never taken up in length, if you are someone that is shorter and will need to have it altered the dirty area might just be cut right off. The whole rest of the dress looks just as it does the day I got it, no stains or rips, etc. It was only worn for the ceremony and reception at a small wedding for about 3 hours.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: henderson, NV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.