I was a lucky bride – I put on and loved at least a half dozen dresses before Mia came into my life. I found it in a small shop in San Francisco, where I had gone to shop with my mom and my best friend. As soon as I put it on, I knew it was it. How, you ask? One very simple detail – the corseted back – sealed the deal. Girls, we all want to shed an extra 5 pounds before we go on honeymoon. In my case, I sure wanted to, but I knew I could just as easily put on an extra 5 instead. That laced up back is so forgiving in either direction, and allowed me to flux almost 15 pounds in between purchase and date worn. The top is a little bit sexy and a lot glam, and the whole look is very figure eight gorgeous.
I wore the dress to my beach side ceremony and city picture taking escapade, and got compliments everywhere I went.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I took in the bust a touch, and that is it. Its long on me, at 5"4, even in heels but I did not want to risk damaging the draping by shortening it. I did add a 3 point bustle for the back, but its easily removed if you don't like it. Outside of that - nothing needed due to that corseted back.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and is in a double garment bag, waiting for its new owner!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.