This is an absolutely stunning Monique Lhuillier 2 piece wedding dress purchased last year from the flagship store in Los Angeles on Melrose Avenue.
The corset (called Augustine) is ivory lace with a sweetheart neckline and delicate “eyelash” lace trim. The skirt (called Meringue and what both Vanessa Minnillo and Giuliana Rancic wore) is ivory material with pick-ups. There is also a gold sash ribbon included that was included in the purchase at the ML store.
The dress was purchased in a size 2 and then altered to fit waist and bust. I wore this dress for my wedding in Sept ’12 in Santa Barbara. I had not planned to spend this much on a dress, but once I tried it on I could not part, and told myself I could justify the puchase if I sold afterwards.
You will receive soooo many complements in this dress – it’s both an amazing gown in person as well a beautiful dress for pictures. It also was very easy to walk around in and not heavy at all (helped to have the extra layer of tulle removed). I hope this gown brings as much happiness for me for someone else!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 23
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Top notch alterations were performed in-house at the Monique Lhuillier store on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles. I had cups sewn in to the corset that can be removed. I also had one layer of tulle removed - this made the dress the perfect fullness and allowed complete movement - able to dance the night away with no problem! The skirt also has color coded ribbons that made bustling a very easy process for anyone to help you.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: The corset, skirt and sash were all professionally cleaned and preserved just shortly after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.