The dress was bought in a boutique in Torrance, California. I am 5’9″ so it can be shortened for most people, strapless straight across, a-line/ modified a-line, corset back, I don’t remember the fabric but I do remember it is related to silk but not silk, it has a beautiful train that can be buttoned under to hide the train (very useful for dancing), it has stylish beading and detail.
- Alterations: I had the dress sized to 4, but the corset back allows the dress to fit anyone from size 0-8. The button inside the dress was added to hide the train for dancing during the reception. There is a small one inch tear at the very bottom of the dress, but I am 5'9" so most people would have to alter it to be shorter anyways.
- Preservation Method: I had it cleaned the day after the wedding, and it has been inside the plastic in my closet since. I am moving, and do not have room for the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.