Dress was purchased 1/28/13 and NEVER WORN except when trying on for alterations. Long story short – I got pregnant during the planning process and had to purchase a new dress. Brand new with tags still attached. Gives a stunning hour glass figure! Airily romantic trumpet wedding gown with intricate dressmaker detailing. Exquisite corded lace is hand-applied in three-dimensional floral pattern over tulle overlay. Gown features accents of hand-cut satin fabric and ribbon embroidery. Illusion net at the neckline adds a romantic, ethereal touch. Modern cap sleeves present an elegant alternative to a strapless neckline. Skirt layered in tulle and crinkle chiffon adds airiness and dimension. Sweep train. Fully lined. Back Zip. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: I am 5'3" and I wore 4" heels during my fitting. My measurements are as follows: bust 33", waist 28", and hips 37". In regards to the skirt: the hem was taken up, the waist band and the side seams were taken in.
- Preservation Method: I have an un-opened and unused Preservation Kit from David's Bridal available for no additional charge.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.