Designer: Alma Novia 2011
During the dress search process, I was getting tired of looking at white dress after white dress. This was the first dress that actually caught my attention once I put it on. I like the one strap detail with the beautiful broach and the ruffled drop waist into a full skirt, which adds elegance and glamor. It reminded me of Baronness Von Schrader’s dress in “Sound of Music” (if you’ve seen the movie). The best thing I liked about the dress was the price! It was really affordable and looks much more expensive than it is.
This dress is a dropped waist, one shoulder dress with a beautiful applique broach attached. The body of the dropped waist has pleated and folded organza fabric layered over the bodice. The back of the body has a full zipper with buttons to enclose and hide the zipper. The bottom has the same organza fabric as the top layer- creating the “fluffy pick-ups”.
I will happy to answer any questions you may have about the dress!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I had the bottom shortened for length, the strap shortened, and the bust tightened. There are 2 small hooks under the pickups for the dress to be bustled on the back.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned Stored in a cloth garment bag in a smoke free home
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Glendale, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.