Worn for my wedding ceremony and reception in October 2013. Received many compliments on the dress and everyone wanted to know where I got it! “A subtle, yet splendid work of art in corded lace and Paris Chiffon draped over Romance Satin, this A-line gown is reminiscent of Grecian royalty. Details include a beaded motif with Swarovski crystals ornamenting the hip, scalloped, sweetheart neckline and corset closure.”
- Alterations: Hem and bussle (alterations cost me an additional $433). The dress was hemmed about an inch to an inch and a half on the bottom. Bussle also added. No other alterations.
- Preservation Method: I just got married in October 2013 so it is in my closet waiting for another happy bride! I have not yet sent the dress to the cleaners... a few wine spots on the bottom of the dress, very minor spray tan rubbed under the arms, and underneath the dress is black from dragging on the floor (can't see this part while wearing the dress and the wine/spray tan will come out at the cleaners). I have decreased the price to account for you having to take the dress to the cleaners. I used the wedding dress calculator to assess the asking price: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/calculator
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.