This Jenny Packham dress with the cute nam May Blossom was my wedding dress last spring! I love it and it made me feel like a princess at the most beautifull day of my life! Now I want to give it a second life with another bride, to feel as special as I did. I love vintage, bohemian and the garden style.
- Alterations: The dress is custom made with a redesigned top! It is designed specialy for someone who loves the vintage style. Vintage lace and pearls are used to give this dress the ultimate vintage appearance and a more sophisticated look. It is a long dress, with cute sweetheart strapless neckline, nice details and and it is a little bit longer than floor length. The skirt has several layers of pure 100% silk.
- Preservation Method: The gown, wich contains several layers of silk, has been dry cleaned and ironed for more than 150 dollars. So it is fresh and in mint condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Haarlem, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.