I bought this dress for my summer wedding and fell in love with it! I received so many compliments on this show stopping ivory dress. The dress is made out of organza and really shows off the cures of your body. It dress has a gorgeous bodice that skims your hips and then explodes into a riot of petals covering the full trumpet skirt. It has buttons down the back bodice and a modified chapel-length dramatic train.
- Alterations: Although this dress was originally strapless, I added beautiful cap sleeves out of the same organza material (for religious reasons). They could be easily removed by a seamstress but I really feel that it added to the dress as a whole. It was altered to fit me and was taken in after each fitting.
- Preservation Method: It looks just like new! It is hanging in a tall closet in it's original garmet bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.