I bought this dress at Panache Beverly Hills. I immediately fell in love with it as it is flattering on any figure. It truly brings out the best in your shape. I am 5’10″ and wear a size 10 and so many of the dresses at the salon made me feel huge – this dress made me feel pretty! This dress has a slimming affect that is amazing!! I wore a belt/sash with it that is included in the cost of the dress and accentuates the waste and makes it look tiny. I wore flats with the dress as I am 5’10″ and my husband is barely my same height. The dress hits the floor and also has a train that already has a bustle.
- Alterations: I ordered a size 18 in this dress and I was in the process of losing weight for the wedding, I probably wore a size 12/14 when I bought the dress and slimmed down to a 10/12 by wedding time. The dress did get taken in a bit, but the good news is that there is a lot of room to take the dress out or take it in. It is very "alterable" and the seamstress even mentioned how easy it was because you can take it in through the seams in the middle of the dress which you can see in the photos.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally preserved, so it is in perfect shape. It was professionally cleaned and then preserved and is in the preservation box for easy storage post wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.