This dress was purchased in Orange County, California. I wore it in my wedding in November (2013) and loved it! This is an ivory silk organza dress with trumpet skirt.
I loved the dress and got many compliments on how elegant and stunning it is. It makes a statement!
- Alterations: I am 5'9", 135 pounds. I had the dress altered so that I could wear flats. Normally with sizes, I wear a size 4 - 6 depending on the brand I am buying. When I was having it fitted, the tailor suggested a petticoat so that it doesn't create a line between your legs when walking. Although I didn't love the idea, it made a huge difference for the look when walking down the aisle, and I did not think it altered the look at all. The petticoat cost me $99, but I will sell it for $50. I also have the belt I wore for sale as well for $75. I am posting these separately but if you are interested in either of those I will sell them for a discounted price.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned with a cleaner who cleans many many wedding dresses. They did a fabulous job. Please let me know if you have questions! The first photo is the model from Matthew Christopher's website, and the 2nd 2 are from my wedding to see a non-model size person wearing the dress :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.