I purchased this dress from another bride on a bridal gown resell website. It’s BEAUTIFUL and my absolute dream dress. Due to a misunderstanding, I purchased this dress not knowing that it would be too short for me. I am 5’5″ and planned to wear 4″ heels. This dress is just too short for me and does not touch the ground as I’d prefer. It is a huge disappointment and since I am unable to wear it, I have to sell it. The dress is 100% silk satin organza and is a real stunner. It moves beautifully and really sucks you in. My little tummy pooch does not exist in this dress. I will include with the dress the handmade blingy belt shown in the photos. It’s very pretty and super sparkly.
- Alterations: The only damage is a couple of tears along some of the bottom ruffles. If you'd like pics of them, please ask. My seamstress assured me that these can easily be fixed. With the gown on you can barely see the tears. It has been altered (bust, hips only) but NO fabric has been cut. It can be taken in or out with no issues. This should fit a street size 8 or smaller. Please reference an online sizing chart for Matthew Christopher if you want to be sure.
- Preservation Method: It is in really good condition and came to me cleaned and preserved. It has not been worn (only tried on) since I bought it and has been stored in a wedding dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.