Mathia (by Lee Ann Belter) is simply gorgeous – the crisp dupioni silk gown features a strapless neckline and a beautifully draped bodice with a dramatic pleated mermaid skirt. A uniquely placed sash ties at the back of the knees and drapes over the chapel length train. This fit and flare gown is absolutely stunning.
I’m including the sash in the cost which cost $250 and the veil which was $150.
I have dozens of more pictures if you would like to see more.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I had it taken in on the sides. Boning added to the chest to help support my breast and a bustle.
There will need to be some alterations to fix the bustle and for two buttons to be added back on. I have the buttons and it will be a very easy fix.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Looks brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: JACKSONVILLE,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.