Beautiful lace halter dress with tie-up back! Purchased in 2011 at a local Annapolis boutique called Mary’s Bridal. The dress was handmade to resemble Pink’s wedding dress. This is a gorgeous, form-fitting, and unique dress — sure to stun! First dress I tried on an fell in love! Happy to send as many pictures as you need to capture the beauty of this dress. Just email me!
- Alterations: The dress is a true size 8 cut to my alterations of a 36 bust, a 29 waist and 42 hips. The cup size is a 34D.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned promptly after the wedding and has been stored in an air-tight cleaners storage container since -- it has not been opened since my wedding. Only wore the dress once for six hours. Impeccable condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.