I bought the dress at Blush Bridal in Victoria BC in spring 2013. I wore it at my June 2013 wedding, and reception. It’s a stunning dress made of Lace over Silk Satin Organza-Silk. It’s made in Australia. Martina Liana is bridal couture at it’s finest! The sweetheart neckline was perfectly flattering and dipped elegantly in the back. The corset back allows the dress to fit a little more forgivingly through the torso. I did not have any size alterations done. I did have bustle made and breast cups inserted; either could be removed easily if it doesn’t suit you. The train was a stunning length and style. I’ve included the photo’s from the Martina Liana website as they really show the lace details. Note: I am selling the dress with corset back, not with button back as shown on model.
- Alterations: Bustle created, could easily not be used or removed without notice. Breast cups inserted could also easily be removed. I'm a C cup, but I thought the breast cups enhanced my hourglass silhouette.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by award winning wedding gown cleaners in Vancouver. It's hanging on a dress form to hold it's shape and is in a garment bag. I'd be happy to email you photo's of the actual dress if you're interested. For whatever reason this site wouldn't accept my photo's.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.