Beautiful Martina Liana Gown. #384. The bead work is amazing and the way it flows into the skirt is breath taking! I am a 34D. The back is zip and button up. My true jean size is a 25/26 and it fits perfectly snung. The crystals are true Swarovski and stunning! The dress is VERY light weight made of silk organza fabric. Could work for a any season wedding! The ribbon comes detached, but makes for a beautiful accent. I do not have the original receipt as it was purchased as a gift by my mother. The skirt made of 100’s of tiny pettals sewn into skirt. It is very flowey and delicate. There is toile underneath for a “flaire” look. I have uploaded 4 photos. The stock, a close up on the bust with the embroider work including crystals, the skirt and a close up of how the waistline flows into the skirt. Please email me for more details, photos and questions! Feel free to make me an offer!
You can view the dress from the designer at: http://www.essensedesigns.com/martina-liana/dresses/detail/384
- Alterations: No bust cups, minor hem in the bottom (I am 5ft 3in) and took it in a bit along the bust in the arm pit areas so its more fitted.
- Preservation Method: Professionally Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.