This is a stunning Brand New (with tags) 2012 Martina Liana wedding gown, gown style #377.
It’s a parisian silk chiffon dress with intricate beading details on the top, and a zip-up back with button cover.
It’s a size 14.
The dress comes in only one color, which is ivory. It’s a very white ivory. From the designer you can get either a black, purple, eggshell, or ivory white belt.
The white one is on the dress (how it was ordered) but I also special ordered the Dove gray for $90. So, I have 2 sashes directly from the designer.
All of the pictures with the white belt are of the dress I own. I included some with the darker belt so that you can see what it could look like with a different color belt.
Link to dress: http://www.martinaliana.com/#/Collection2012/377
Total cost of dress and veil was $3400. I’m selling for $2000 which includes a Elen Henderson Veil w/ matching crystals lining the edge. It s beautiful.
* Size 14; can be altered down even with the heavy beading (I discussed this with a seamstress)
* Sweetheart neckline
* Court length train (2-3 feet behind you)
* Ivory in color (they consider this a “white” ivory, so its light)
* Never worn, no alterations, all original tags attached to dress and bags.
If you would like to come see it in person (Chicagoland region), please email.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: None
- Color: Gray, Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: It is in the designer original bag, new and unworn with tags.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.